Microsoft Office 2007 (officially called 2007 Microsoft Office system) is the most recent version of the Microsoft Office system, Microsofts productivity suite for Windows. Formerly known as Office 12 in the initial stages of its beta cycle, it was released to volume license customers on November 30, 2006 and made available to retail customers on January 30, 2007. These are, respectively, the same dates Windows Vista was released to volume licensing and retail customers. Office 2007 contains a number of new features, the most notable of which is the entirely new graphical user interface called the Fluent User Interface (initially referred to as the Ribbon UI), replacing the menus and toolbars that have been the cornerstone of Office since its inception. Office 2007 requires Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 or higher, or Windows Vista.
Microsoft FrontPage has been removed from the Office suite entirely. It has been replaced by Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer, which is aimed towards development of SharePoint portals. Its designer-oriented counterpart Microsoft Expression Web is targeted for general web development. However, neither application is included in any of the Office suites. Also, since speech recognition and handwriting recognition are now part of Windows Vista, speech and ink components have been removed from Office 2007. Handwriting and speech recognition work with Office 2007 only on Windows Vista or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition.
1. Download Office and the crack then extract the files into seperate folders.
2. Open the Office folder and run setup and dont enter a serial during setup.
3. Do not open Office after installation.
5. Open the folder where you extracted your crack and run crack.exe then install.bat.
7. Now copy OGACheckControl.dll into your C:WindowsSystem32 folder.
8. Now open Microsoft Office 2007 and it will be fully activated.